Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

One more day until the State Fair opens and I am very excited!!!


My largest piece was "Gnome Sweet Gnome."  It started out with a mushroom house, which you might remember from previous posts...this grew into all sorts of fun as I tried to think of all the different little miniatures I could fit around the house.



In the end, I decided on a small wishing well, complete with "water," and a laundry line. 



I mean, gnomes have to have clean laundry too, right?





An aerial view of the gnome homestead.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the underpants had a purpose. I look forward to seeing all your state fair awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so sweet of you! I think we are going tomorrow night to see all of the exhibits and eat horribly bad food ;)

    The sad part about the underpants, those are the same ones I made in the earlier post! I didn't size them out when I made them and when I compared the original pair to the mushroom house, they nearly covered the roof! LOL

    So, I quickly had to make a new set of "clothes" for the gnome. When I get the piece back, I'll have to do a side-by-side shot for everyone to have a good giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete