Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

Well, this cute little guy was on my worktable this past weekend...


Now, I am spending today, while trying to get rid of a really bad cold and migraine attack, how I am going to replace him.  See, I found out the hard way on Sunday evening that UV resin and glass do not necessarily mix.

So...my cute little betta...


is now encased in yellow resin in a cracked bowl.  I do not have a picture of this...it is too depressing :P 

But, that is how it goes sometimes...you never know until you try!  I will be making another betta very soon and hopefully, I can figure out how to make him properly shine!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Sorry about that. I am sure you will figure out a way. How about a 2 part resin? You would have to do it in several layers but it would be clear.

    ReplyDelete