Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

I have a lot of things on my work table right now!  The holidays are fast approaching and I find that I have a project every single evening for the next two and a half weeks, if I am going to stay ahead of the game and have everything done in time for the holiday parties.

My grandmother's birthday is this Sunday, so I sent her a package today containing some cute jigsaw puzzles, which she loves, as well as these goodies...


She is receiving a wall plaque I made out of polymer clay with pearlized powder, a beaded bookmark and two sets of earrings, including some gorgeous blue lace agate from CrysallisGEMS that I made into simple drop earrings.


Santa Cthulhus' are finished and drying with their shiny metallic sheen.  Maybe they should get candy cane staffs ;)


Our dog, Kallie, has not been amused by all of the frantic creating or holiday shopping.  She would rather take a nap.  So would I....she is a very smart doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment