Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Work Table Wednesday

It has been a crazy time...between work and home, I've lost all track of my projects and barely have time to think.  I apologize for the sporadic posting and I will try to rectify this as soon as possible!

I have a couple of projects in the works, but I do not have pictures at the moment, due to dead camera batteries.  It hasn't been my week the last several days. LoL

I promise that I will at least have pics of my projects for the next post, so bear with me!


Meanwhile, enjoy this picture of Arkham from a couple of weeks ago, expressing hid displeasure when all the birds on YouTube flew away.



Also, here is a picture of my new banner (4 feet) and my new business cards with the fancy QR code on the back! Sidenote: these are two photos put on top of one another. I don't have that tiny of a banner or those big business cards! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment