Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's on the Work Table?

I showed you one of my projects that I have started to play around with....the miniature koi pond pendant.  I'm going to work on a few more this upcoming weekend, or at least that is the plan.

Here are a couple of other projects that you might have seen on my Facebook page:


This is a Tree of Life inspired pendant....I carved the tree into the clay prior to curing it.  I was aiming for an etching style...then finished it with clear resin to cause the colors to really pop.


This is the pendant before resin was added.

This little guy was inspired by Cthulhu...I was trying to go for an old relic discovered, but that didn't really work out for this pendant.  Obviously, not every project is a success or even comes out remotely like you envisioned it...but that's all part of the process.  I'm not displeased by him, but I have ideas on how to make this piece better. 


This probably involves not giving Cthulhu freckles in the future...when texturing goes horribly wrong :P




No comments:

Post a Comment