Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

So, I actually have a lot on my work table this week!

First, on my day job work desk, I have a beautiful mug that a friend, Stephanie, gave to me this morning while we were riding the bus into work.


She did a wonderful job on the handle..it has such a unique and fun design to it.  It reminds me a lot of grapevines...the mug also has a gorgeous blue/green tint, though this picture really doesn't do it justice.  Thank you, Stephanie!


Guess what?  It's finished!  I deem it done and ready to to be presented to the fair committee.  I darkened the stones tonight, finished off the lily bloom and got some of the detailed pictures that I've been wanting to do for some time now.


So forgive me if I barrage you with some of the pictures :)


So, what's next?  Well, another shipment of button covers arrived today, so I'm super excited to work on that.  I sketched out a full scene for my next project, but I'm still working out the details.  In the meantime, here's a hint:


It's going to have something to do with mushrooms, and no, it's not a cooking recipe ;)  Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Your koi pond is absolutely AMAZING! it looks so real!

    Looking forward to 'shrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would like to have that koi pond. Seriously. It reminds me of my sister. She had 3 huge koi ponds on her property. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fair judges are sure to award you the blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete