Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

A couple of days ago, my friend Coltpixy challenged several of us to start a weekly post called, "Work Table Wednesday."  I thought, what a great idea!  I can show you the latest project I'm working on and get into a more regular blog posting pattern.

Then, ironically, my friend Pamela at Hokkaido Kudasai emailed me this morning and asked if I was still creating.  I realized I had let my blog fall to one side yet again.  I thought, hey, it's Wednesday, I'm working on this latest hermit crab...maybe you would like to see some of my project in process and some of the future shells that I will be incorporating into my designs.

So, thank you very much Star and Pamela, for motivating me to get back to the blog world and to creating. *hugs*


 Oh, and see those very organized tools in the background?  That tool organizer was my birthday gift from my boyfriend last week.  I'm loving it!  I can carry them anywhere now and the canvas keeps them from stabbing me!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Keep calm and carry on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you making hermit crabs again! I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I'm so glad you still enjoy him *hugs* I'm also happy to be working on them again. It's been amazing as I sort through all of the shells I have collected...it's been very motivating.

    ReplyDelete