Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's been on my culinary table...

So, I'm alternating between my clay table and my kitchen.  This week, I've been making candies and goodies for presents.  I love making things for others, whether it's with clay or dough, chocolate or stones.  There's something about putting your heart into a gift and seeing it received with joy.

Now, for my utter geekdom.  I bought the Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Cube Tray from ThinkGeek for my boyfriend's birthday last month. After stumbling across it the other day while going through some of my candy molds, I had a "EUREKA" moment.


Yes, it's Han...in chocolate.  Actually, it's Han in Peppermint Bark!  Hey, just because you are frozen in carbonite does not mean that you cannot celebrate the holiday season.  I mean, seriously....who wants to miss out on winter peppermint goodies??

Han, in festive winter packaging!

Other goodies that I worked on for my co-workers included pumpkin spice cookies with white chocolate drizzle and soft peppermint sticks dipped in dark chocolate, followed by white chocolate. 

I cannot get the smell of peppermint off of me.  At all.  The cats won't stop following me around the house...help!


1 comment: