Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Insomnia or Crafting Bug?

So, I dragged myself to bed late on Sunday night, after being determined to finish up a new project of wine glass markers.

As I laid down and turned off the lights, thinking of tasks to do on Monday, my thoughts kept drifting back to the remaining set of wine glass markers that I had not done.  I tossed and turned, debating on getting back up to go downstairs and finish them.  It was an internal struggle that lasted almost an hour.


This time, sleep won out, thankfully too!  

I did finish the second set of wine markers on Monday afternoon as soon as I got in the door from work.

I know I cannot be the only person that has ever dealt with craft insomnia. :D

1 comment:

  1. You like painting? Please have a look at my paintings and sketches.
    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/search/label/art
    I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
    :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete