Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whimsical Wednesdays

Due to some conflicts, I have moved my weekly feature from Mondays to Wednesdays!  Now, you will have a mid-week boost of creative beauty.  

This week, we are focusing on Life Art Designs, from the Polymer Clay Smooshers guild.  Not only does Janie work in polymer clay designs, but also in precious metal clay, a medium I find fascinating.  

She does beautiful work, here is just a sample of some of her work.  Check out her shop for more items!



4 comments:

  1. PMC is so fascinating, and that bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dolphins! I really want to try my hand at PMC, and seeing the beautiful pieces Janie has created only makes me want to try it more! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolutely beautiful work! A wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete