Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Fall!

This past weekend was a welcome break from all of the hustle and bustle!  We had lovely weather and I was able to start decorating my front porch for Halloween!

In honor of the approaching fall, I started playing with some clay and these little guys rolled across my table!


I love pumpkins...almost to an obsession, which has been commented on more than once by friends, families, therapists...  Pumpkins just make me happy and I have a hard time passing a large pumpkin pile without adopting at least one, much to the chagrin of those shopping with me as I run squealing towards a pile.  (Mind you, I'm not a squealer, so it does come as a shock to my friends when I burst out of quiet conversation into a hyper child!)

These little pumpkins are just beginning their journey and will soon be part of something larger, so stay tuned to my blog or my Facebook page to updated project pictures!

Also making it's way across my work table is Cat-hulhu!  He likes souls, he likes yarn, he will purr all types of madness into your ear!



This little guy has been vying for attention for quite some time.  I finally managed to get him into a form that I really liked.  He was inspired by one of my friend's cats and makes me giggle every time I say his name, "Cathulhu!"

2 comments: