Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tickle Me Pink

The theme for this week's blog post in the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild is Tickle Me Pink!

Clay Cat shop has this beautiful mother and baby fairy sculpture to celebrate the joy of life.
 
Kneaded Things created this beautiful butterfly and flower light switch cover.

  Positively Charming Things created this adorable unicorn...I grew up collecting unicorns and they always made me smile, since my grandmother was the person that introduced them to me.

Check out this beautiful pendant from Valerie's Stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color pink!

    Thanks for the feature of my unicorn pendant! :)
    Niki @ http://www.positivelycharming.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the selections you chose are not only beautiful but show how very versatile polymer clay is!! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete