Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Sale!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, if you celebrated!  I spent most of my time cooking, cleaning, cooking some more, cleaning some more...and well, you get the picture!  


I did not venture into the Black Friday shopping madness, though I did drop by Michaels on Thursday for their Thanksgiving evening sale.  There were some great buys (with coupon) and everyone was really calm and happy, which was a pleasant surprise.


I am currently having a 10% off holiday sale (no coupon required!) in my Artfire store and wanted to let everyone know about it!  The sale lasts until December 15th, so be sure to get your holiday shopping in!  My earrings make great stocking stuffers :D


I will be adding more items in the next couple of weeks too and they will also be on sale for the discounted price, so check back often!


Best Wishes!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment