Sunday, September 15, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Another weekend has finally come to a close and I have been frantically working on several projects, both for the Central NC Pagan Pride Days Festival, as well as for home and work!

One of the projects that I worked on this weekend was a large assortment of magnets.  I had a lot of fun creating these and will probably try my hand at a few more before the end of the week.


Butterflies, dragons and unicorns, oh my!


Celtic crosses


My pumpkin Cthulhu was also finished this weekend.  All he needs is a pumpkin chai latte and he would be the perfect fall accessory! 

Check back later this week to see more of my creations, specifically some earrings that I finished or you can follow me on Facebook to see more of my WIP (work-in-progress) pictures and sneak peeks at finished projects.  

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the festival! I'm sure everyone will be interested in your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, thank you very much! I hope all is well with you and that you are staying dry! :)

    ReplyDelete